The FRONTLINE® range products present a variety of antiparasitic veterinary medicine.They allow fighting against pets parasites. In FRONTLINE® range, there are specific presentations for dogs, cats or ferrets.
Which product from FRONTLINE® range should you choose?
You are an owner…
For whom antiparasitic treatment is essential and you are…
• FUSIONAL WITH YOUR ANIMAL?
• You are very close to your animal, you share with him the same living spaces (house,car etc.).
• The notions of hygiene and well-being are very important for you and your animal.
=> You are looking for a solution which acts at various levels to get rid of parasites.
For your animal (dog, cat or ferret) choose:
FRONTLINE® combo, antiparasitic formula enriched with IGR, to take care of your animal and its living space.
Discover FRONTLINE® Combo
• ACTIVE WITH YOUR ANIMAL?
• You share with your dog outdoor exits, running, sports games, strolls…
• You are searching performance and efficiency.
=> You are looking for a global solution for your dog
For your dog choose:
FRONTLINE® TRI-ACT for dogs, antiparasitic solution 3 in 1 - repels, treats, and prevents against parasites in one single action.
=> Discover FRONTLINE® TRI-ACT for dogs
Aware of the necessity to treat your animal, but you are...
• SEARCHING FOR SIMPLE AND EFFECTIVE SOLUTIONS?
• You are aware of the importance to treat your animal but you are looking for a classic solution.
=> You are looking for a brand of confidence to fight effectively against parasites on your animal.
For your animal (dog or cat) choose:
FRONTLINE® Spot-On is a proven value in antiparasitic treatments. Choose the classic for your animal.
Discover FRONTLINE® Spot-On
•IN AN EMERGENCY, FACING PARASITES INFESTATIONS?
• You are facing an infestation of fleas and/or ticks...
• You are overtaken by the number of animals to be treated or by the scale of the infestation... => You are looking for an emergency solution to treat effectively your animal against fleas and ticks.
For your animal (dog or cat) choose:
FRONTLINE® Spray is an express antiparasitic. React immediately in case of infestation.
Discover FRONTLINE® Spray
Mode of action
•FRONTLINE® is not a systemic medicine:
it is not distributed in the bloodstream but remains at the pets' skin surface.
FRONTLINE® kills the parasites by contact: it covers the surface of your animal's body from the application point, it is concentrated in the sebaceous glands and soaked in the top layers of the skin.
• FRONTLINE® efficacy persists several weeks.
The sebaceous glands play the role of reservoir: The sebum is charged in active ingredients and is permanently released on the whole animal body. So the antiparasitic protection is maintained week after week. This mode of storage and distribution also explains the resistance of FRONTLINE® to rain, baths and shampoos. FRONTLINE® remains effective even with baths and shampoos by respecting a 48 hours delay between the application and exposure with water, without exceeding the frequency of one bath or one shampoo per week.
•FRONTLINE® acts on the parasites' nervous system.
While they are dying, fleas surface on the coat. So, it can happen that you see more fleas on your animal after beginning the treatment with FRONTLINE®
FRONTLINE® is a veterinary medicine. Consequently, they were submitted to a very strict evaluation regarding safety, quality, and efficiency to satisfy requirements of regulatory authorities in Malta, as well as in the other countries where the brand is marketed.
The different studies and tests have confirmed the safety of FRONTLINE®. FRONTLINE® products meet the requirements regarding safety for cats, ferrets, and dogs as long as they are used in compliance with the instructions and for each indicated species.
•Which animals can be treated with FRONTLINE®?
FRONTLINE® Spot-On and FRONTLINE® Spray: for cats and dogs.
Warning, all FRONTLINE® products are contraindicated for rabbits.
FRONTLINE® Spot On can be used for:
- Kittens > 8 weeks age or 1 kg,
- Puppies > 8 weeks age or 2 kg.