Are you looking for simple and effective solutions? Are you aware of the importance to treat your animal, a classic solution suits you?
=> Are you searching for a brand of confidence to fight effectively against parasites on your animal?
For your dogs and cats choose:
FRONTLINE Spot-On is a proven value of antiparasitic treatments. Choose the classic for your animal.
Against what does FRONTLINE® Spot-on act?
FRONTLINE® Spot-On allows fighting against the parasites of dogs and cats. It is effective against:
FRONTLINE® Spot-On kills adults fleas within 24 hours following their arrival on your animal.
FRONTLINE® Spot-On eliminates more than 90% of ticks within 48 hours following their arrival on the animal, to limit the risk of diseases transmission. This risk is maximal 48 hours after tick fixation on the animal.
• Dogs and cats' lices
FRONTLINE® Spot-On kills lice already on the animal within 48 hours maximum
FRONTLINE® Spot-On action duration:
• Choose a pipette adapted to your animal (dog or cat) and its weight (for dogs: S, M, L or XL).
• Your animal must be more than 8 weeks old.
Choose the adapted pipette for your animal :
1. Hold the pipette upright facing away from you, tap the pipette, and snap off the tip along scored line.
2. Part your pet's fur between the shoulder blades, where they cannot lick it, then place the pipette tip on the skin.
3. For dogs: squeeze contents in one or two spots between the shoulder blades.
For cats: squeeze contents in two places; one at the base of the skull and a second 2 -3 cm further back.
4. You can handle your pet as usual as soon as the application site is dry.
Wait 48 hours before bathing or letting your pet swim
Re-apply FRONTLINE® Spot On monthly for continuous protection against fleas and ticks.
Treat all animals in your home with adapted parasiticide.
Ask advice to your veterinarian...
How to apply FRONTLINE on your cat? Discover our application video:
How to apply FRONTLINE on your dog? Discover our application video: