FRONTLINE® Spray application mode:
1. Wear gloves and use the spray in a well ventilated place to treat the animal.
2. Hold the flask upright.
3. Apply FRONTLINE® Spray on your pet's coat brushing him the wrong way in accordance to the recommended dosage:
For the spray 100 ml: 6 spraying/kg, up to 12/kg in case of long hair
For the spray 250 or 500 ml: 2 spraying/kg, up to 4/kg in case of long hair
The animal must be uniformly wet by the medicine.
4. Rub the animal to favor the contact of FRONTLINE® Spray with the skin.
5. To handle the head of the animal, put FRONTLINE® spray in the palm of your gloved hand, then apply to the delicate zones to be treated. You can handle your pet as usual as soon as the application site is dry.
6. Wait 48 hours before bathing or letting your pet swim.
Treat all animals of your home with adapted parasiticide.
Ask advice to your veterinarian.